Since 2008, I have been experimenting, learning, exploring and creating works of digital art - mainly Banners and website-related stuff (buttons, photo-editing).

I started learning Adobe Photoshop years back, I have asked a friend on a "crash-course" to using basic functions on Photoshop for a department project (it turned out GREAT! Everyone was impressed). We sat in a cafe the whole day, surviving on cups of teas/coffes and some cakes.

When I got pregnant with my daughter, I had the liberty of not working and hence stayed at home learning more and more about Photoshop. Eventually, I found out about digital scrapbooking and got hooked.

My hobby evolved over time, and I have improved on certain techniques.. Of course everyday is a learning experience. "We are never too old to learn" is my mantra.

And since I am not contributing financially to the household, I figured it is about time I do. Please support me in any way you could - if you know anyone who needs a simple web-art service, photo editing, I would love to hear about it!

Contact me a : tsulinplusplus[at]gmail.com